Amazon Brand Registry
Take control of your brand's presence on Amazon with CPGIO's Brand Registry Services. Protect your intellectual property, enhance visibility, and more.
Simplify Brand Registry with CPGIO
We understand the importance of protecting your brand and intellectual property while maintaining a trusted presence on Amazon. Our Brand Registry Services are designed to give you the tools and support you need to enhance your brand's visibility while delivering an accurate and trusted customer experience.
What is Brand Registry?
Brand Registry is a new and improved registry for a brand’s rights owners that helps you deliver an accurate and trusted customer experience while protecting your intellectual property.
Why Does Brand Registry Matter?
As a brand owner, Brand Registry gives you access to a range of tools to enhance your brand's presence on Amazon. CPGIO can help you access:
- Help protect your trademarks, including proprietary text and image search and predictive automation
- Access to advertising solutions
- Authority to update information on a product’s detail pages over other sellers
- Enhanced brand content
- Access to create a branded storefront on Amazon
How to Set-up Brand Registry for the First Time
At CPGIO, we make setting up your Brand Registry account easy. Here's what you need to do:
- Step 1: CPGIO will send you what we believe is your “registered brand name” on the Trademark database
- Step 2: Confirm back to CPGIO which brand name is your trademarked “registered brand name”
- Step 3: CPGIO will submit the Brand Registry request to Amazon
- Step 4: Amazon will send back notice (example below) to CPGIO that a verification code has been sent to the lawyer on record for the “registered brand name”
- Step 5: CPGIO will send the lawyer’s contact info to you (in notice below) so you can give us the verification code from the lawyer. Step 6: Brand Registration is complete!
If you've already set up your Brand Registry account, CPGIO can help you add users to your account, apply for a GTIN exemption, and more.
How to Add CPGIO to Your Brand Registry Account
Once we have access to your account, CPGIO can help you apply for a GTIN exemption.
- Step 1: Go to your settings and click on User Permission
- Step 2: Invite a user to your Amazon Brand Registry account using the email address.
- Step 3: Grant CPGIO access to the appropriate roles and permissions
What is a GTIN Exemption
A Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) exemption allows a brand to list a product on Amazon without a valid GTIN (UPC, EAN, or JAN) if it meets specific criteria. This exemption is designed to help brands that do not have registered barcodes for their products, such as those with custom products or private label brands, to list and sell their products on Amazon. To apply for a GTIN exemption, a brand must provide a unique identifier for their product and a letter of explanation, which must be reviewed and approved by Amazon.
Enhance Your Brand's Presence and Deliver a Trusted Customer Experience
At CPGIO, we are dedicated to helping you protect and enhance your brand's presence on Amazon. From setting up your Brand Registry account to applying for a GTIN exemption, our team of experts is here to provide you with the support and guidance your brand needs every step of the way.
Amazon Brand Registry Key Features & Benefits
A proven process enables CPGIO to turn this service around quickly.
This services includes benchmarking, trackable KPI’s and measurable results.
Project Manager Included
This service requires a dedicated project manager to track action items and timelines.
Featured Case Study
Multi-Channel Strategies Built on Trust, Credibility & Speed-to-Shelf
CPGIO is the Amazon 3P partner for Traditional Medicinals and the Amazon 3P + D2C partner for Urban Moonshine herbal medicine. Our multi-channel strategies for each brand belong to a 4-year relationship built on trust, credibility, and speed-to-shelf. Among many missions, CPGIO helped Traditional Medicinals meet rigorous MAP policy strategies, optimize listings, and co-pack for retailers and specialty channels.
Joe Smith, COCO5
CPGIO has been indispensable in helping COCO5 build a leading Amazon Brand in the drink and wellness category. Their speed, attention to detail, and willingness to make things better is why they’re so awesome.
Don Hartman, Traditional Medicinals
We’ve relied on CPGIO for more than fulfillment. Their agency side of the business offers high-quality professional imagery, copywriting, and merchandising support. We couldn’t have gotten to where we are without them.